Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What to Write

I want to write so badly, like this blog. I want to keep up with it. It doesn't mean I plan to write something everyday because let's face my life isn't that interesting, but I don't know what I want to talk about on here.

I also want to work on writing a story that I've been working on. I'd love to be able to finish it and get it published. I seem to not have much time to do it though because of school, and when I do have time I never feel like it or know what to write next. Word count wise my story is probably about halfway done, but story wise I have no idea where it's at.

I'm really self conscious about my writing though. I'm always going between, "I want someone to read this and tell me what they think of it!" and, "Don't look at my baby until it's done!" I have one friend that I'm letting read my story so far and she loves it, which really boosts my self esteem. I kind of want someone else to read it though so that I can get some other opinions on it.

So far I really love when I get on a roll with writing it and the story line is going so well, but at the same time I just want to finish it to see how the whole story pans out as a whole. Even though I'm the one writing it, I have no idea exactly where this thing will go. So I guess I just have to work on it and go along for the ride to see what my brain comes up with.

I should probably stop procrastinating with my homework now...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment